The Owls Breakthrough Method© is based on practical research. This method gives you a structural framework for your innovation process from start to finish.
It is a conceptual way of thinking about innovation and breakthrough processes that can be generically applied to as well as used for various purposes, from analyses to general management and governance.
Characteristics of The Owls Breakthrough Method© and the tools
• Practical method to structure processes therefore contributing to substantial discussions.
• Identifies generic factors which create transparency and eliminate complexity.
• Enables a helicopter view.
• Bridges the gap between the strategic and operational level.
• Enables impact to be measured and uses an analytical tool that includes both qualitative and quantitative aspects.
• Makes it possible to draft an integrated concept and masterplan, leading to integrated planning and execution which in the end results in impact.
The Owls Breakthrough Dynamic Concept ©
The dynamic steering instrument The Owls Breakthrough Dynamic Concept © translates the ideas that you have developed into phases that are required to achieve the desired impact. It is right at the centre of The Owls Breakthrough Method©. It is the key element of analyses and change. It connects the general outlines of the elements that you need to succeed. In other words: the concept is what your masterplan is based on and provides essential input for your vision, strategy and execution. It translates thinking into doing.